Friday, February 23, 2007

A Ball Gown Under 30 $

fist on the train to the dissident Rossi. And Diliberto: I understand the anger.

Sono assolutamente indignato dagli assurdi e autoritari episodi che hanno colpito il senatore Fernando Rossi. Abuse, violence, psychological pressure: this is an affront to democracy and freedom, a grave violation of fundamental right to vote according to conscience.
This is the right way to go absolutist ideology of the Party as the supreme body and fundamental goal: a political end in itself, that you forget to represent the values \u200b\u200band ideals to pursue, but favors only the personal interests of those who commands at the top.
But a political party is composed primarily of people who, as such, must be able to think with your brain and express personal opinions. Here's the full article
Corriere della Sera, taken from the official site. Read and horrified ....

ROME - One speaks of "cazzottone in the face," of the other "slap on the nose, I hit him with the back of the index." The fact is that yesterday morning on the Eurostar from Rome to Milan was played on Wednesday saw the second round of the match in the Senate. On one hand, Fernando Rossi, a senator came out of the Italian Communists now independent consumers who are not participating in the vote helped to sink the government, drawing the ire of the center Diliberto and everything. On the other Nino Frosini, regional secretary of the PDCI in Tuscany. The Eurostar the 18 and 30 and just left the station Termini. Senator Smith is sitting alone in first class. Enter other passengers in search of their place. From the door comes out the Secretary of the PDCI Tuscan Frosini, accompanied by a colleague and a woman. You want the fate of the match. While the number of search Frosini his chair is seen in front of the mustache of Senator Rossi. The two former party colleagues, recognize. A few seconds of silence. Frost then puts the ticket in his pocket and said to her: "Let's go, with this I do not want to stay here." Rossi says, "Come on, come on do not be fool. You've drunk the brain, too? ".

The two are close, within reach to slap. "I do not speak to her piece of shit, you ought to be ashamed, want to postpone Berlusconi?" Screams the secretary of the PDCI. "But what the fuck you say, you fool," answered the senator. It is at this point comes the piece de resistance. But here the two versions are a bit 'different. Rossi recounts, "Before I pointed the finger at the eye, I turned around and he shoved me in the ear. Eventually I pulled a nice cazzottone on the head. And walked away saying I was lucky perchéme had given up. " Tell Frosini, however, "What do you mean cazzottone face. Yes, it's true: I hit him. But I gave him a slap and I hit the nose with the back of the index. That's it. "

Meanwhile it is rumored that Frost is a former amateur boxer. The episode bounces at Palazzo Chigi. On leaving the summit ahead of the majority Prodi, D'Alema and Fassino, talk about the secretary of the PDCI, Oliviero Diliberto, and Bruno De Vita, List of consumers, the new party of Rossi. Tell Rossi: "Commenting on the incident Diliberto told De Vita, who had already started to make me understand the lesson. It is a very serious. Prodi is expected by the Secretary of the PDCI to take a position. " Diliberto denies: "I have said is true but unfortunately I do not have any justification."

He added: "I deplore all forms of violence fueled by the behavior but the exasperation of Rossi and the betrayal of the electoral mandate is not justified if it helps to understand the anger of our comrades." After the battle on the train the two contenders are separated. The Secretary of the PDCI Tuscan change the coach and then descends as provided for in Florence. Rossi continues to Ferrara and sits in its place. Talk of aggression but does not want to press charges and says' do not be afraid because I can walk tall. " Frost does not apologize: "I'm sorry I told him I do not want your greeting and have not regretted hitting him because I have not thrown a punch. There was no violence. "

I think I understood the disappointment of millions of voters the center? "I believe that many Italians are furious with him and I note with satisfaction that their sentiment is in line with mine. But I hope this feeling does not become popular in violent acts. I mean I do not want Rossi is affected by millions of fingerprints in the nose. But perhaps, given what he did, if one can take it without grumbling. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment