Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tv Prices Before Or After Super Bowl

Dick & Jane - A kick


Last night I saw on Sky "Dick & Jane - Operation Robbery" : D!

is a funny comedy that plays on many stereotypes of the American way of life (from reaching the unscrupulous multinationals, the status symbol of the ease with which life can completely change from day to day , abandonment by the state to the consequent need to take justice into their own ... and so on).

E 'interpreted by the great and ever-green Jim Carrey comedy that with his overwhelming manages to make the movie really funny. I recommend it highly, in which case you'd like to spend an hour and a half fun and carefree:)

Tea Leoni Even I liked it, I re-evaluated and that says a lot about the movie! especially considering that until yesterday I hated this attraction (especially after quell'obbrobrio Jurassic Park 3).

0 comments:

Post a Comment