Friday, May 11, 2007

Catchy Phrases For Theme Parties

End of gravy!

enough, now officially ends the free ride, or fooling around, if you prefer! I arrived almost in mid-May without opening a book and sincerely (thinking straight at the Catholic salty) I'm ashamed enough. It is not fair to my parents who put hands in their pockets and not even in my own right to (about everything I did last year).

Blessed is the first year! At that time my efforts and good results, I was happy and carefree. This year, on the contrary, I have sown (and harvest) very little (except theology, I transcribed one exam in this year 2007, while in 2006 this time I was already recorded and three exams I was already preparing for the summer time The difference is obvious). I started well and I'm running bad, so is the case back on track ... (Let's straighten this life a little bit in disarray!)

However, lost in the guilt and regret would be useless, as the past (as before) can not be changed. From today, then you pass from words to deeds, I rolled up his sleeves and I hope to make more tests possible for the upcoming summer session ... I do, or will be trouble!

The reader might think "what a drag." Yes, it Pallos spend time on the books, surely it would be better to enjoy a beautiful tropical beach sipping a mojito. But I do not think, at this university I am investing my future and I must therefore remain focused. I do not have to think about how Pallos spend time on the books, otherwise it just makes everything more difficult. I have to take blow up in September, hoping not to attack me with weariness and distrust ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment