Thursday, May 3, 2007

No Receipt Radio Shack

Oo I'm back!

I'm back here! I have just returned from America and exactly one month away, I return to write in this blog.
you miss me? if you're reading this, at least a little bit so come on ... (Unless of course you do not fell in here by accident!)

For my part, my real friends and "virtual" I missed you! and, I admit, I began to have nostalgia for the Bel Paese: Italy to return to me a strange feeling, everything looks smaller but no less beautiful! Italy is a great garden, and if only everyone could learn to make better use could be a kind of Eden.

Well, what can we say? I am much more relaxed and relaxed than before (we just wanted a nice vacation ...) and are ready to go great with the university. I have seen so many beautiful interesting places, I came home tanned and most are still a bit stunned by the time zone (I almost missed the night of May 2).
I will not elaborate too much so (because I'm a bit of a hurry) and I'll do a review of my month in America (with some pictures) as soon as I can find some time.

Finally, who knows how many events (large and small) I'm lost in all this time ... I learned (of course delayed and less-than-anything from an internet café in San Diego), which Inter won the Scudetto ... granted, but there is a nice: MAGICA INTER!
As for Milan, as a fan which I believe to be objective, I can take off my hat and recognize that it is a great team and, if he wins the Champions League, will be an achievement well deserved: I do, then cheer for the cousins Rossoneri, so keep up the name of Italy (particularly Milan: P).
After eliminating Inter hoped to win the Rome, but from what I heard Sting took a historic ... patience!

Well, at this point I conclude with a brief reflection. After a month spent in America, a continent so different from ours, I can say I learned two things
A) I have seen many beautiful places and I was able to deepen my knowledge of the United States
B) I have learned to look at our country in a different light, so to speak "through the eyes of a American. " I learned to appreciate (paradoxically by thousands and thousands of miles away) things that before I gave too much for granted. And trust me, ours is truly a beautiful country!

So: w America, but also Italy w!

0 comments:

Post a Comment