Monday, May 7, 2007

Dressing Up Louvered Closet Doors

a half to forget

Today I went to university, after more than a month's absence. No particular effect, though not realize that they are really in deep shit ...

I figured that between June and September (summer session, so) I should give well 10 examinations, including those arrears and those of this disastrous semester.
Already ... This was without doubt the worst half of the two years of university ... little study and a minimum frequency, which means a mountain of work just in the summer ... really a half to forget ...

Today in class I was not able to monitor almost anything, the prof has gone too far with the program. It 'clear, lacking for too long, and at this point now that I did not even make sense to attend (classes end May 31).

What bitterness ... I hope at least that I serve as a lesson (but knowing me ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment