Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Use Gameshark For Crystal On Vba

Day 4 - The diagnosis and resuscitation

They put a catheter after an hour and a half I was not able to make it into the pan.
Maybe I was inhibited by the fact of being in a large room, separated from other 30 people of every age and sex only a small screen, go find out.

I spent 24 hours in the ER of fat, including mosquitoes that did not give me rest and I could not break free, because I could not move, and older women who were kept under observation after fainting suspicions, telling me their stories.

I remember a girl with the pants seem to be so hot panties, white with hearts, who swore like a longshoreman because in the visit that they had found a broken wrist and was released when the plaster room , had not allowed to go outside to smoke a cigarette. In the end, weary of waiting, he went screaming like a possessed that he needed to smoke. She could have been little more than two decades.

I remember that during the night Mr Smith (his name just like that), an octogenarian with a bump that looked like an elf, was turning to the big room looking for his mother and nurses him back to bed while they laughed and touched his hump.

remember two doctors on duty in two nearby desks, in front of my bed: one of them was a boy of my age, very pretty, surrounded by all the nurses in the emergency room with voices speaking an octave higher than the normal. The other was a doctor and visited at the same time a number of patients 3 times more than those who visited him. Perhaps because he had no distractions. The morning came

neurologist diagnosed and corrected. It was then that for the first time I heard of Guillain-Barre Syndrome. I said it was an autoimmune disease triggered by an intestinal flu sometimes. The cross-reaction had caused my antibodies, instead of attacking the foreign agent, it is still unclear whether it was a virus or bacterium, they attacked my nerves of myelin, the sheath that leads to the impulse nerve damage and preventing the passage of the stimulus. That's why I was paralyzed. The therapy was still the same and so I continued with the immunoglobulins.
In the meantime, I was looking for a bed in some neurological intensive care unit and end they found one in the same hospital, upstairs. I needed to be monitored 24 hours, because doctors feared that the paralysis would soon reach the diaphragm, preventing me from breathing.
Upon arrival to the ICU fill my chest sensors, I attacked what I learned to be a frequency, but I called ditometro, to the great amusement of the doctors, and I fell asleep on me a lumbar puncture, which would confirm the diagnosis.

I woke up shortly after, the shot has already been executed and doctors and nurses now aims to revive an old woman who had gone into cardiac arrest. They gave her six vials of adrenaline, but she died anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment