Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why Bmw Called Beamer



My story begins 19 July 2010, when out with friends for a pizza in a muggy and humid evening in Trastevere, crowded with tourists, I realized that the little finger and ring finger of my left hand had never stopped tingling, from the day. At first I had not noticed, I thought I had hit it somewhere (I was always so awkward) and that the tingling was perhaps the result of micro trauma on some nerve.
So I made my friends involved and Daniel, my partner, This persistent tingling, exaggerating the possible causes, brushing his head mimicking a mock swoon, saying things like "this is my time has come" and other similar nonsense. We laughed all. Sometimes, if the company is the right one, it takes very little for fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment