Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Polaris Indy Front Suspension Adjustment

Physiotherapy

since my feet had started to move, my father took advantage of every day the little time they had available during the hours of visits to massage, stretch, control the force that put the points against the palms of his hands . In the meantime he told me about the current political situation, it was from him that I learned of the house of Monte Carlo Fini and death of Cossiga. Sometimes I also read the press reports that he prepared: The articles in his opinion the most interesting I read them when he came to see me.
sometimes lowered his voice because he afraid to go to crazy with the nurses.

Meanwhile, the doctors saw my small improvements, they managed to get me inside the hospital a physiotherapist from the week of August, took care of me.
Both doctors that nurses have shown to me, that I will be one of the youngest guests of the department, a great feeling and I felt pampered and protected by all.
When I began to chew, and then to eat solid and liquid, and not just cream, a sweet nurse, when he was on duty in the morning, I wore a warm croissant and I love this attention, in addition to their croissants.

Sometimes the nurses made me stay up to two hours sitting on a chair, a position that caused me pain in the adductor similar to that caused by a stretch, but it was the only way to stretch those muscles that had remained too long, inert and atrophic . In any event, for example in hygiene, spurred me to make those little gestures that could speed up recovery, and may seem silly, but in my case my hair or brush my teeth fell within the list. It was painful, but I was taking control of my body.

From the tips of fingers, arms, neck, physical therapist and his students every day, weekends, devoted an hour to my rehabilitation. To the rest of the time we thought nurses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment